See us in action
Click here to see how Millmount Healthcare can be a valuable partner for your packaging requirements.
Reporting to the Engineering Manager working very closely with all other members of the Technical Department, the successful candidate will have:
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar field
- Experience in Electrical work, PLCs - trouble shooting and fault finding.
- Fault finding problems on the packaging lines
- Workshop practices - welding, burning, grinding drilling etc.
- Pumps and motors· seal changes, general repairs and coupling alignment
- Documentation· all maintenance carried out to be recorded accurately and to be filed neatly.
- Standard Operating procedures to be kept up to date.
- Carrying out and documenting preventative maintenance checks on packaging equipment, energies and utility equipment.
- Documenting all changes made to Production equipment and utilities.
- Responding to unplanned and emergency maintenance
- Assisting in maintaining adequate store of spare parts
- Assisting in project work
- Maintaining and upgrading safety equipment and mechanisms
Please post your Curriculum Vitae to Millmount Healthcare Limited, Block 7, CityNorth Business Campus, Stamullen, County Meath or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.