See us in action
Click here to see how Millmount Healthcare can be a valuable partner for your packaging requirements.
This role demands flexibility to changes in shift patterns at short notice, must be available to work across all sites.
- Responsible, in conjunction with the shift Engineer for shift output, quality and yield in compliance with the requirements of current Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Providing “on the ground leadership” in relation to defined operating methodologies in production and ensure that all product produced conforms to the approved specification.
- Achieve the desired level of competency as per the relevant training plan
- Ensure that quantities of good and rejects are accurately recorded
- Ensure excellence in Housekeeping and that cleaning logbooks, LUMAC logs and other production-floor logs are completed and kept up to date.
- Ensure that operators and engineers are working in a co-ordinated and timely fashion and prioritising their activity to maximise the efficiency of all personnel and equipment at all times.
- Work positively with all Team Leaders, Engineers and Packaging Manager to ensure good shift 'hand-over'.
- Assist in development of operators.
- Ensure training requirements are identified and the necessary training provided.
- Conduct / co-ordinate operator training.
- Ensure that all team members are adhering to HR policies and procedures and report any concerns to the HR department.
- A more descriptive position will be advised during the interview and a job specification will be provided to the successful candidate.
Please post your Curriculum Vitae to Millmount Healthcare Limited, Block 7, CityNorth Business Campus, Stamullen, County Meath or email to email@example.com.