See us in action
Click here to see how Millmount Healthcare can be a valuable partner for your packaging requirements.
Overall Quality Responsibilities
- Directly support the management of site quality as directed by Head of Quality
- Ensure that products are packaged and controlled at Millmount to meet the requisite safety, quality and cGMP requirements
- Act as the main focal point for quality-related matters
- Act as a key quality contact person for customers and auditors
Overall Quality Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Science, Engineering, Technology or a related discipline.
- Several years experience in Pharmaceutical QA management.
- Experience of leading audits with customers and IMB
- Sound industry knowledge of the requirements of EU GMP (IMB/FDA)
- Extensive Quality Systems and Quality Operations experience
- Strong organisational / time management skills.
- Effective interpersonal communications and man-management skills.
- Experience of working at management level within a similar environment
- High motivation, flexibility and the ability to work on own initiative
All employees are required to satisfactorily perform the essential duties and responsibilities of their position.
The essential duties and responsibilities listed above are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Friday, 4th April 2014
Please post your Curriculum Vitae to Millmount Healthcare Limited, Block 7, CityNorth Business Campus, Stamullen, County Meath.