See us in action
Click here to see how Millmount Healthcare can be a valuable partner for your packaging requirements.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- To carry out production duties in an efficient and safety driven manner.
- Operate and/or monitor production activities and support equipment.
- Required to comply with Millmount Healthcare policies, procedures and guidelines, regulatory requirements and execute Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP) in the performance of day to day activities and all applicable job functions.
- May be required to perform other duties as assigned.
- Shift work across all three sites.
- Preferable to have some related work experience, though not necessary, ideally in a manufacturing preferably GMP setting
- Intermediate level of English
- Strong organisational skills with excellent attention to detail
- Team player with the ability to communicate with all members of the company
- Excellent task and time management ability
- Ability to work in high-paced, deadline oriented environment, the ability to work independently and also as a key part of the Operations Team.
Please post your Curriculum Vitae to Millmount Healthcare Limited, Block 7, CityNorth Business Campus, Stamullen, County Meath or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.