See us in action
Click here to see how Millmount Healthcare can be a valuable partner for your packaging requirements.
The Packaging Manager's role will involve the Management of People and Processes in the City North site, although input into other sites may be required from time to time. The successful candidates should provide strong, capable leadership and clear direction and guidance to all team members to ensure that customer expectations for a high quality product, manufactured and delivered on time, and in full are met.
- Management of Labour: Allocate labour to ensure the Production Plan is met in full and on time. Minimise the labour requirement by communicating with the Front Office, Production Planning, Warehouse, QA and Production Manager functions.
- Provide Clear and Effective Leadership on the Shift. The successful candidate should be seen as the clear leader on their shift. Excellent communication skills are required to ensure that best practise is developed and shared between all shifts on the site. Develop an excellent Team Environment and motivate Team Members
- Management of GMP and Quality Systems: Maintain Product Quality at all times. Provide adequate supervision for all processes. Manage and maintain the Quality Systems within the Department. Work in conjunction with QA Department to ensure that Quality Systems are constantly reviewed and kept up to date. Promote a “Right First Time” mentality across the site.
- Management of Process Reliability: Work with support departments such as Engineering, to ensure lines are set up as per Validated settings and that Process Runs are effective and efficient. Ensure that “Best Practise” work methods are developed and communicated across other shifts. Drive an approach to standardise Production Work Methods.
- Management of Health and Safety: Promote a Health and Safety culture on the shift and ensuring all workers and visitors are kept safe at all times.
- Assist the Production Manager in developing and maintain Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) to measure the output of the Department
- A Third Level Qualification in Engineering, Management or Science. Alternatively, experience in a Leadership role in a Food or Pharmaceutical company will be sufficient
- Experience of working in a GMP or Regulated environment.
- Proven Problem Solving and troubleshooting skills. The successful candidate should display a dynamic and proactive approach to issues and tasks
- Excellent communication skills required. Proven ability to communicate with multiple departments and at all levels of the company.
- Display good leadership qualities or skills. The successful candidate should be able to develop a good Team Environment and develop and motivate their Team Members to deliver High Class performance at all times.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing including experience in use of Lean Tools to develop Continuous Improvement
- Proficient MS Office and PC skills. Experience in SAP or other MES system is preferred.
All employees are required to satisfactorily perform the essential duties and responsibilities of their position.
The essential duties and responsibilities listed above are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Please post your Curriculum Vitae to Millmount Healthcare Limited, Block 7, CityNorth Business Campus, Stamullen, County Meath or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.