See us in action
Click here to see how Millmount Healthcare can be a valuable partner for your packaging requirements.
- Hands on engineer with ability to manage engineering team and maximize machine reliability and throughput while supporting new projects.
- A self starter with initiative to drive the team forward in a co-operative yet assertive manner.
- Ability to synthesize information from various sources and analyse and decide on a course of action.
- Responsible, in conjunction with Team Leader for shift output, quality and yield.
- Maximise the efficiency of engineering personnel and equipment.
- Directly responsible for taking action on machines (lead troubleshooting) to ensure that yield and cycle time targets are met.
- Liaise with Production supervisor on resolution of technical issues.
- Support and leadership to line engineers including co-ordination of training.
- Responsible for Installation and Setup of Tooling and Camera Systems. Monitoring and ensuring daily adherence to Standard Operating Conditions / Validated Parameters on all equipment In Production
- Assist Quality / Engineering / Project Introduction with ‘new material / systems / projects or trials in production when required. - scoping, defining and implementation of mechanical and electrical modifications
- Assist in development and training of other Technicians, Machine setters and Operators in their roles
- Management of spares and tooling database.
- Ensure safe work practices are being followed at all times- support H&S representative
- Ensure that all activities are in compliance with the requirements of Good Manufacturing Practice
- Ensure excellence in Housekeeping.
- Complete weekly engineering work schedule and engineers roster. Coordinate engineers on shift as and when required by Production.
- Validation- writing and execution of lean validation protocols.
- Management of tooling database and local management of spare parts.
- Model compliance behaviours and show leadership in day to day, projects and validation.
- Work in conjunction with other departments, QA, Production, logistics etc. to improve performance of company.
- Carry out various other additional tasks that may be required by the Engineering Manager
Qualifications and Experience
- Engineering degree - Level 7
- Trades Qualification
- Other suitable qualification
- Worked in pharmaceutical manufacturing or packaging.
- Experience in Blister packing and secondary packing
- Experience in supervisory or team leadership roles
All employees are required to satisfactorily perform the essential duties and responsibilities of their position. The essential duties and responsibilities listed above are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required.
Friday, 28th November 2014
Please post your Curriculum Vitae to Millmount Healthcare Limited, Block 7, CityNorth Business Campus, Stamullen, County Meath.