See us in action
Click here to see how Millmount Healthcare can be a valuable partner for your packaging requirements.
- Ensure the effective generation from Master documents of new and existing Packaging Instructions, Batch Packaging Records, Packaging Material specifications and labels for use in production.
- Ensure the effective review of completed batch documentation to present to the Qualified Person for disposition, including preparation of Deviations, CAPAs, and non-Conformance reports.Send batch documentation and samples to customers after QP release.
- Ensure the effective sampling, approval and release of incoming goods for use in production.
- Ensure the accurate review and archiving of relevant log-books and documents.
- Identify training needs in conjunction with the production manager and conduct staff training as required.
- Support environmental and microbiological monitoring procedures, update spread-sheets and trend results.
- Manage the BPR, SOP and Forms systems, including issue, review, writing and distribution.
- Ensure that ad-hoc process checks, in-process checks, line clearances, pre-production samples and documentation reviews are conducted on a regular basis on production lines.
- Ensure there is accurate maintenance of batch documents and retain samples in archive and updating of databases after QP release.
- Ensure that effective Housekeeping and Internal audits are regularly conducted as planned. Ensure activities observed are in compliance with the requirements of cGMP.
- Assist in performing validation studies.
Please post your Curriculum Vitae to Millmount Healthcare Limited, Block 7, CityNorth Business Campus, Stamullen, County Meath or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.